• En-suite bathroom with shower and complementary Duck Island toiletries
• Wood burning stove
• Mini kitchen with microwave
• Hot plate
• All cooking utensils and cutlery and Emma Bridgewater crockery
• Sheepskin covered armchair
• Fold-down table and stools
• Double bed and single bunk
• Free WiFi
• Television, DVD and a selection of books and board games
• Private patio with fire pit and barbecue
• Table and chairs
• Own herb mini garden and strawberry planter
• Free use of laundry facilities including washing machine and tumble dryer in our own mini shop that also sells luxury Yorkshire goodies
• Indoor and outdoor storage space
• Wildflower garden and bird feeding station
• Securely fenced site where your dog is very welcome to stay with you
• A child free and smoking free site
Bedding & Towels
Guest will need to pre-book bedding and towels with the options consisting of a double bedding set (duvet & cover, 4 pillows & cases), a single bedding set (duvet & cover, 4 pillows & cases) and a towel set (1 bath towel & hand towel).
Guests have the option of bringing their own bedding & towels or can prebook supplied bedding & towels appropriate for their stay.
Bookings for the Morndyke Shepherds' Huts require a minimum stay of two nights and operate as adult only accommodation (age 18+). Morndyke Shepherds' Huts is a dog friendly glamping site so please bring your four-legged family member along.
Morndyke Shepherds' Huts have a strict no smoking policy.