• Fishing is from 6am to 9pm in summer, and 6am to sunset in winter.
• Respect the fish, the lake, the wildlife and the environment.
• Respect other fishermen and don’t interfere with their fishing.
• Do not enter the water for any reason.
• Follow the advice of the Water Bailiffs if given.
• Do not use keepnets.
• Do not handle the fish unnecessarily or use towels or cloths.
• Use barbless hooks only and no braided hook-lengths.
• Use unhooking mats and a suitable landing net per platform, per person.
• Use ‘Carp Care’ spray if needed.
• Do not remove fish from the lake side. Any theft of fish will result in prosecution.
• Fish only from the designated platforms and not from the banks.
• Please stay within the bounds of the lakeside.
• Keep your platform clean and tidy, take all your litter home with you, or use the bins provided.
• Keep your dog on a lead and clean up after them.
• Closely supervise your children.
• A current rod licence is required to fish.
• No smoking on platforms near the farm buildings or near the Shepherds’ Huts.
• Please park in the car park provided, after you have unloaded / loaded your gear. Only persons with mobility issues can park near the farm. Do not park on the drive or the grassed areas.
Adults Day Ticket: £8
Adults after 12 noon: £6
Senior Citizens Day Ticket: £6
Children 14 years and younger: £5
Morndyke Fishery does not operate pre-booking, simply turn up, set-up and pay on site (somebody from Morndyke regularly walks around the lake to collect payment). For further information, please contact Tricia Phillips: 07785 763738